First, I just have to say that we have been having some MAJOR Pencil Sharpener issues. We had one of those tiny hand held sharpeners with a small plastic cover that usually fell off and left lots of shavings all over the table and floor. This usually happened just as we needed to be clearing the table for dinner or heading out the door. I actually wasn’t even looking for pencil sharpeners when I came across the first review for The Classroom Friendly Sharpener, but as soon as I saw it I wanted one, no we actually needed one!
Classroom Friendly Supplies was kind enough to send us one to review and I have to say we absolutely LOVE this sharpener.
Why do we love this pencil sharpener:
- It is quiet, compared to an electric sharpener.
- It is easy to use, my 4 and 7 year old can do it all by themselves.
- It holds the pencil for you which is just really cool.
- It sharpens pencils to the MOST PERFECT POINT EVER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!! (Really it is true!!!)
- Pencil sharpenings are caught in the bucket at the bottom and do not end up all over the table and floor.
**I was given this product for free to review, but the opinions expressed are my own**