Emily likes to add the ingredients to the bowl.
Emily wanted to snack on the raisins while I put the cookies on the cookie sheet.
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
(From the lid of the Quaker Oats Container)
- 1 cup brown sugar (we used 1 cup granulated sugar and 1 Tbsp molasses)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins (we used 1/2 cup raisins and 1/2 cup chocolate chips)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well
- Add flour baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well
- Stir in oats, raisins and chocolate chips, mix well
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.