Emily's Muffin Tin Lunch
Top Row: Mini Broccoli Cheddar Frittatas, Kiwi Fruit Slices, Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists
Bottom Row: Same as the Top!
Emily loved the Mini Broccoli Cheddar Frittatas and they are so easy to make!
Mini Broccoli and Cheddar Frittatas
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly mist 8 regular muffin tin cups with olive oil spray ~ I used mini muffin tin instead and lined them with muffin cups because I do not like to clean the tins after :0)
- Divide the broccoli between the muffin tins
- Beat egg and add salt and pepper to taste, I also added a little onion powder. Then divide between the muffin tins.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until almost set
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 8 more minutes or until cooked through