It's Muffin Tin Monday!!!
There was no theme for this weeks Muffin Tin Monday and thank goodness because I desperately need to go food shopping! Here is what we came up with from what is left in our refrigerator.
Emily's Muffin Tin Lunch
Top Row: Mini Broccoli Cheddar Frittatas, Kiwi Fruit Slices, Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists
Bottom Row: Same as the Top!
Emily loved the Mini Broccoli Cheddar Frittatas and they are so easy to make!
Mini Broccoli and Cheddar Frittatas
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly mist 8 regular muffin tin cups with olive oil spray ~ I used mini muffin tin instead and lined them with muffin cups because I do not like to clean the tins after :0)
- Divide the broccoli between the muffin tins
- Beat egg and add salt and pepper to taste, I also added a little onion powder. Then divide between the muffin tins.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until almost set
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 8 more minutes or until cooked through
I wonder if my kids would eat a fritatta? I may just have to try that!
Thanks for joining us this week!
We will be trying those frittatas ... we make the egg/potato variety, I am sure my kids would love these! Thanks for sharing!
I'm going to have to try those frittatas - my daughter is more willing to eat something if it's been fried. Why is that?
Love the mini frittatas! I'll have to try them!
Post a Comment